Friday, July 25, 2008

Craft Corner

I am quite ashamed to show this first picture, its pretty terrible! I do a lot of crafty things, and it seems they must multiply on their own because there is just so much of it all! It really needed to be purged and tamed, so I went to work! Man, it was a rough couple days, but I'm pretty much done now! Here's how things started out:


This is about half-way through, I had to go through a lot of junk and just get rid of it, why is that so hard to do?!


I used to do a lot of stitchery, plus like I said in the last post I like photography, so I have a TON of frames. So this was my solution, set them on these shelves. ($6.99 at IKEA, gotta love the place!)


I also like to sew and I just use material for random crafts, so I got this--at IKEA also--and put all my fabric in it, cute huh?


I found this little basket that hangs under the shelf and thought that was useful to put my paints in!


Once the little corner is completely done--I'm looking for curtains and pillows, but haven't found any I like, hopefully I won't have to make my own!--I'll post pictures of the finished product!

No comments: