Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just a taste...

I thought I'd do a little "tutorial" on how to do bows, but there's so many different kinds, where would I start?! Well, I'm starting with posting some of the bows I've been doing. These are just a few, oh, and I threw a flower in there too, if you want to know how to make any of them let me know and I can whip that up. Possibly. I mean I WILL do it, it just might not be especially fast? I'll try. :) On to the hairbows!!

Here's a loopy bow, I'm planning on making a lot more, they are soooo cute!

This is like a stacked bow, or a boutique bow.

Big bow, boutique bow.

long tails bow

And here's the flower, I have tons of other flowers, if you have questions about other kinds.

I also am just getting in to these little clips, I think they're really fun and super cute!

I'm going to try butterflies, and lady bugs and all sorts of different ones, fun huh?

This is just a normal bow, one I would make in pairs.

I wrap the clips in ribbon, but here's a tip for you: Don't wrap the wribbon all the way around, stop at the bottom. Its too hard to put it through the hair with the ribbon covering the tip.

From the back, so what I was saying, this bottom part shouldn't have ribbon, only the very end of it, after her glue the bend. Probably doesn't make any sense, I'll post more pictures of that later!

Let me know if you want to learn or if you have any questions. Also other GREAT sites are here and here!

No comments: